Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dear Boss...

Well, for the longest time everyone was telling me that I should have a blog. Well, not EVERYONE, but some people have asked if I have voluntarily kept a blog at some point or another (it seems that some people, very misguided people I might add, have gotten it into their heads that I'm "funny" or "smart" or something, and that my writings might be worthwhile...conversely, some people have suggested that I should stick my head in a toilet and never stop flushing, but why bring up my adventures in the dating game?).

Anyway, still figuring out how to...do stuff with the thing here. Pictures and the like. In the meantime, suffice to say that I'll try and pop in with something interesting to say concerning my all encompassing life's goal, the pursuit of the bizarre. Or at least I'll drop in a review for some shitty horror movie I've seen lately (there's lots of those...) at least once a week. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment